Wimmera Mallee Waste offers Skip Bin Hire. These Skip Bins are available for hire by Householders, Builders, Industry and local Municipalities.
Our Skip bins are available in the following sizes:
- 33 cubic metres
- 30 cubic metres
- 16 cubic metres
- 12 cubic metres
Wimmera Mallee Waste uses the combination of weekly hire, transportation and Landfill Fees as the basis for the final cost of using our Skip Bins.
Please note that Asbestos in Skip Bins must be properly wrapped and accompanied by an Asbestos Certificate (available through your local Shire Office).
Tyres, chemicals and oil must not be placed in our Skip Bins.
How to hire a skip bin …
Just follow these 6 simple steps.
- Choose your Skip Bin size.
- Contact Mick or Jake to discuss your requirements, as well as arrange delivery date, fees, confirmation of Bin size and a deposit toward the final account.
- The Skip Bin is then delivered to you, as arranged.
- Put in your Waste.
- The Hook Truck returns on the pre-arranged day to take the Skip Bin for weighing and disposal.
- Wimmera Mallee Waste will then send you a final account after they receive the Weighbridge Tickets from the Landfill.